Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Christmas"

I had a nifty idea - "Let's have Christmas together before I leave." So, Jill, David, Miranda and I had "Christmas" on Labor Day. We opened presents and made our traditional Christmas Breakfast with little smokies, scrambled eggs and cinnamon rolls. We even had hot spiced cider (there's no egg-nog to be found in September). We also had a mini "Cheese Fest" - a spread of special cheeses and crackers. (This was a tradition Jill and David started, that I think I will continue). We ended the day by watching The Nativity Story movie.
It was super fun! Check out the pics.

I put this up on the front door to make the neighbors curious.

This was our big pile of presents underneath my tiny tree.


This is Miranda with her Crocs Cell Phone Holder and Jill with one of her pepper pots.

Here is David with a picture of me.

Here is Gadget. She was not amused by the camera.

5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

I love Christmas!!!!! I want it to be here already. Lucky !!! you get two Christmas celebrations

Little Messy Missy said...

Looks fun and what a great idea!

Sandra said...

You guys are so fun. I never do cool, spontaneous things like that. I'm jealous. I like your blog. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Jujusma said...

What a fun idea! Even more fun is that you will be close to US for Christmas!!! I can't wait to see you soon!!! Love, Joan

Sandra said...

Jeanie,
I know you're really busy, but I've been looking at this post for a while now. What's NEW?